Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Next update coming soon. Perhaps tomorrow. Now, there's not going to be tons of new content (if any at all), it will make game very different (at least to me). To core mechanics involved will probably become face of the game. I already explained my view on combat in few posts, so that shouldn't be much of a surprise.

Second one though is a prisoner breaking.  To put it simply, you will have to think about your prisoners and take risks, or you will be facing lots of mental breakdowns. It's not that bad actually, as you can slowly grind their resistance, but most of fun stuff will build up stress really quickly.

It's not going to be the end of both systems development, and likely I will return to prisoner break some day, since 'will' stat looks bit weird to me still, but the basics will likely stay same. All in all expect game to get much harder. Also will come new 'Help' info, reflecting actual gameplay better.

Btw, fuck me, since I just discovered Math.min function...

No comments:

Post a Comment