Tuesday, May 10, 2016

I didn't actually expected full laboratory setting to become such a clusterfuck it's going to be... I guess not a very good idea to fit everything in very few passages, but anyway...




Yeah, this is somewhat slows me down and full race alteration won't probably happen in next version, as I also would want some fluff with it. Another terrible thing, is that decent amount of time goes into considering game design, like what would give player a pass on this kind of researches, whats the price and so on. In same way I want to redo many of old things related to main quest line, but I still haven't decided on most of those.

Anyway, tomorrow I'll start working on preg system, and boy do I love adding more variables to characters on axma... not.

7 comments:

  1. It's a very nice game with huge potential. For some reason i've been unable to use the debug option. It just opens a page with its description. How can I use it please? Or has it not been implemented yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debug option is mostly for me (and it's been slightly out of date). It just shows stuff, which is a bit hard to figure on your own so I can track down what could've gone wrong.

      Delete
    2. Should we be expecting a cheat option in the next build then? I would love that

      Delete
    3. Depends on what would you want from it.

      Delete
    4. Just cheats to increase stats for both slave and pc, for gold, and maybe increasing energy.

      Delete
  2. The game should have a cheat option(since saves aren't carried over) for people testing new versions.

    Also does having a girl with high tracking with you improve your chances of finding stuff in the forest?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandbox mod will be doing that. For now though I have too much stuff on my hands.

      Will improve it, but wasn't implemented in last version.

      Delete