Friday, April 15, 2016

I'm not dead

Well, DS3 is beaten (or was beaten in fact for about a day or two by this time) and now my interest to it is pretty tame, so I got back to SfP.

Bad news are Axma's new version is not released yet, so I'm kinda still working with what I currently have.

Taking a break actually gave me few insights. Right now I'm working on a memory/past system which will give some more personality to characters which I believe is never a bad thing, as long as its consistent.

Besides that description in profiles (and possibly character generation) will be redesigned to fit with an idea of girl's transformation. Also since I made a point about adding stress system and breakdown of girls I also wanna alter narration to reflect such occurrences. From far this looks like lots of work, but thankfully content is not that far.

Lastly, I want to figure out what I need to do in approximate time to pack a new playable version even if axma won't come out by the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment