Sunday, April 3, 2016

Current progress

I know, I said I gonna work on content, but that's kinda not what happens most of the time, since I get sidetracked into mechanics every so often and content is a bit of a bitch to write when your english is far from great.
Anyway, for past days I somewhat fleshed out sex system so it works better with repeatable quests made previously and you can actually alter sexual traits. Now moving onto next part of main quest (and partly in regards with said system) I decided that I need to work out alchemist system and so I did that so now we have potions and effects in place with occasional brewing and ingredients. Balance is very out of reach so far but I believe this brings me pretty close to releasing something playable (and likely buggy).

No comments:

Post a Comment