- Redone/updated many core systems (namely spells, stress management, items)
- Farm, as endgame (as of now) facility.
- Main quest is longer, there's also couple of sidequests of varying degree of obscurity.
- Fixed multiple bugs from old version (although I'm pretty sure this version will have just as many).
Whats still not here?
- Stability (although I believe future fixes shouldn't affect saves)
- Combat system (will be next target)
- Library and laboratory are not in use
All in all I recommend this version if you are willing to deal with bugs and wait for me to fix them (I try my best to push out fixes as they are reported). Also sandbox mode may act iffy, as there's really ton of stuff to track to give access to on it.
Bugs and suggestions may go in the comment section as per usual
By the way, if anyone knows their way around CCS and could add new window to axma to showcase stats, I would greatly appreciate it.