Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Barely playable release!

So what it was.. nearly 2 weeks? I feel like I've been working on this project for about a month now.

So this is still very early alpha/demo version with no balance and low content. It still shows how most things are and will proceed.

Whats new:

Skills and stats revamped, companion position added
Naughty system makes some sense.
Few quests including one repeatable
Alchemical system
Better starting stuff, options and free girl
1 new portal destination


Whats you shouldn't expect:

Good or any writing
Laboratory is out of order
Content is low
Any sort of balance in numbers other than lust/loyalty

It will probably still have some bugs in it so please report what you find.

And yeah... I haven't worked much on content for same reason as before, I need a reliant proofreader/writer/translator. Please contact me if you are interested.


https://mega.nz/#!IclynbKK
!EK5njzDW9TyfV6-bxDHK-YntpEMoPOg8Odku-R0zXT0


If there's no major problems I'll spread this version around in order to find bigger audience and increase my chances of getting help with writing.

Yeah, I don't get what the hell is wrong with text format on blogger either.

No comments:

Post a Comment