Sunday, July 24, 2016

Some may have noticed only 1 dynamically generated made it into the game (namely pussy rape, which was mainly planned and done by me and then rewritten). Sadly, one of the writers got ill so... to be honest, anything related to writing has been a train wreck from my point of view so far.



My original scene was pretty terrible when I think about it, but maybe I should still stick to writing out frame so there's at least something you could refer to. It's really pushing me as I was planning on work on further interaction options, although I'm hardly confident of my skills, as previously I just avoided parts I wasn't sure I could do decently. Oh well...

Another thing is related to overall direction of the game and monstergirls. After some thoughts I came up with idea to easily add and manage monstergirls while keeping them as residents. Basically would involve adding another variable of 'body structure', like humanoid, anthro, slime, centaur and so on, relying on which it would be easy to judge what person can or can't do, not greatly breaking game rules. The problem comes with generic sexual scenes which would become a terrible mess, unless kept really brief.

Arguably I also need to develop zones and crap to fit those new possible capturees. On the other hand I feel like sorting out spells and effects and maybe laboratory. Anyway I'll be making poll on patreon to see what people want to see improved next.

Speaking of patreon, we are at 200 out of 500 goal by the second month, which is pretty amazing and I'm greatly thankful to everyone.

11 comments:

  1. Hey, certainly an impressive start to your game, it will be interesting to see where it goes as you've definitely got the foundation for a far more engaging game then other entries into this particular subset have proven to be.

    While I was giving the most recent version a spin I found myself wondering if it was possible to set up the offspring system so you could keep a single male around as an heir that you can raise and train as you see fit and once you bite it he takes over. If the heir failed to live up to expectations he could be put on a bus or turned female as normal and replaced. It seems like it could be a cool system to include in the future sometime as you could include risks to the player beyond losing a slave but you wouldn't just be forcing them to start over or save-scum if they die.

    Again just an idea I had that seemed to fit in within the scope of the game, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is really huge scale thing to even think about implementing it as game currently stands. Maybe some day.

      Delete
  2. I can assign a farm manager, but I cannot find a way to assign farm girls. Help?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a same way, but you need lactating girls/snails to assign someone.

      Delete
  3. In case, is there somewhere a guide as to starting the game ?

    As it is, tinkering with it does not go that far, food & money goes dry quick and then = gameover. Not to talk about how a one time spanking set a girl from ok to gone..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd recommend on securing food income first. Forage does that pretty well at start, then train girls to acquire gold/capture more with exploration.

      Delete
  4. Where am I supposed to find a Taurus girl for the main quest. I just can't find one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should be able to order one from Sebastian

      Delete
    2. I've got this:

      You see Rosi Brown
      She's a taurus. She's a young looking teen.

      Her face is quite cute Her gorgeous brown hair sways down to her waist. Right now, her hair is combed into a single braid. Her eyes are black. There is a pair of tiny, pointed horns on top of her head. Her skin is dark. She's covered in orange-white fur of common pattern. Behind her, you notice a long tail covered in a thin layer of fur and ending in a scruffy brush.

      Her giant tits are mindblowing. Below those, she possesses 2 more rows of slightly smaller ripe tits. Her butt is skinny and flat. A normal pussy rests between her legs.

      But she still doesn't qualify. What am I missing?

      Delete
    3. ok ... thanks

      Delete