Monday, August 22, 2016

0.6.6.3 Update

I had my doubts making this release, as it's still 0.6.6 and has some bugfixes, it's not 100% compatible with ingame save system as you'll get some of your alchemy stuff named wrong, so I advise using string save if you transfer data from 0.6.6.1. Anyway, I'll be going to add more stuff in next version, so I wanted to get these bugfixes out of my way, but new alchemy system made it here as well. I'll make another post on future plans in few days.

0.6.6.3-4Hotfix (install over 0.6.6.2)
https://mega.nz/#!gAU1gQIZ!Ptru3UebM8XTdN_ot86urpnpgdYaDNZLKNN05eLnC6o

  • Fixed elixirs not being brewable
  • Fixed sex related issue
  • Sebastian will provide ingredients for his quest



0.6.6.2
https://mega.nz/#!pVcEVAZD!Itx3HmCmvb_g9cOBOQd_T9N2za11QM_YeBwjXcr-0A0
  • Possible potion reward from clearing zone decreased from 1-3 to 1-2.
  • Alchemy revamp
  • Added Wisp encounter to ancient grove as a source of magic essence
  • Girls in lab shouldn't act disobediently while there
  • Mutation won't grow balls or penis if related options are turned off
  • Fixed current stats not displaying companion stats correctly
  • Fixed lab assistant not triggering elf's trait
  • Fixed few other pregnancy issues

11 comments:

  1. Vaginal + Come Inside, doesn't show how much mana you gain for the act.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can´t make the neither of the elixirs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a strange bug. I begin with 0 bestial essences. When I have sex with someone who gives them, instead of the number being added to my total, it's appended to my total (like a string), until I brew something using bestial essences, at which point my total start acting like a number properly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. If I don't use string load, I get "undefined"s in some of the alchemy stuff, but this happens when I do use string load, and there are no "undefined"s.

      Delete
    2. It is a common javascript bug, will put prevention onto next version.

      Delete
  4. These updates (0.6.6.2 - 0.6.6.4) appear to have broken the ability to capture girls from exploring. When defeating a capturable girl, the only options avaliable are to move on or return home. The options to take to jail, quick sell or force her are all gone. This bug wasn't present in 0.6.6.1.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not exactly a bug, you shouldn't have been able to capture girls 100% before. I may have put chances to capture bit too low, but body control will increase chance to capture by 20% per 1 skill level basically.

      Delete
  5. Is there a special condition to applying the nursing potion? I made the potion through crafting. I can't seem to give one to any of my girls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, it's bugged in current version. Basically put it there to replace mirrein potion in first place.

      Delete
  6. My post from the thread:

    Potion bugs/errors I've found so far.

    Aphrodisiac: If you have at least 1 Tainted and 2 Nature, it will allow you to craft an Aphrodisiac without any Bestials. It doesn't use your Nature Essences, but it will still subtract your Bestial Essences by 3. This can cause the amount to become negative.

    Nursing Potion: Cost listed is 3 Bestial 1 Nature. Actual cost is 2 Bestial and 1 Nature.

    Majorus Concoction: Cost listed is 2 Nature 1 Magic. Actual costs is 3 Nature 1 Magic.
    ---
    As a suggestion, since potions are a required ingredient in other recipes, can we have a counter in the Alchemy Lab to show the number of potions we have of each kind?

    ReplyDelete