Sunday, June 26, 2016

So while I'm working on next version and text being written and proofread, I wanna tell what I'm planning to insert into new patch, as every time I get to work on something big, there's bunch of other small things raise up I wish to include...



Firstly, headgirl assignment. This is a small one and already implemented. It's an assignment for loyal servant, who will be influencing other girls either by force or by charm. Nothing too big, but helps to keep others in check. Accessible by having maximum number of servants raised to 8.

Sex option is added to population screen so you can access your servants quicker. On the same time 'cum inside/outside' is moved to main intimacy screen with a checkbox button, potentially reducing number of clicks when grinding mana.

Starting girl will be customizable with selections(think of tits i suppose) instead of chart (like you'd be choosing her race, gender, what skills she may have and what's her backstory).

I'll probably add more starting races to PC character, although they won't do much as per usual. I also want to add transformation options for PC character such as making animal cock, grow tentacles and stuff. This is basically where I think I may be planning too much to carry on my own in a single update.

My main aim of next version was adding passive mana generation farms, but I kinda stuck on this idea considering what exactly that would be. Still though, I'll try to implement those before it's out.

Lastly, I wanna add basic leveling system (for now for servants, but PC leveling is in my plans too). It will be pretty plain "get exp -> levels up -> learn skills" (for now you just learn skills by paying cash, but after that you'll also need to increase girl's level) with exp being accumulated by nearly any action, not just fighting.

That said, it looks like next update will be coming in next month. I'll post some lore prehistory in next days to keep you entertained. And by the way, thanks to everyone who supporting me on patreon, we are half-way to adding polls!

16 comments:

  1. Passive mana generation idea: spell or special clothes effect, arousing girl and storing or transmitting part of the mana gained. To make it less powerful, girl must accept similar act from hero first, before accepting this mana farming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had similar ideas in mind but unless it's an actual assignment girl has to stay on, it seems pretty broken to me.

      Delete
    2. Another Idea (Different Anon): assigning girls to Harems or sex dungeons. It would make sense to have these areas to have the girls generate mana in a similar vein to assigining them to stores generating gold or hunting/foraging for food.

      Delete
    3. Some setting to make it so that any remaining energy when you hit "next day" uses that energy in actions with the 2 girls in your private bed, as though you clicked and had intercourse with them yourself.

      Delete
  2. might want to check your personal info screen i started whit a userdefined character and it says i'm undefined and have black hair and brown eyes while i defined it to be green hair and gold eyes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You actually need to hit enter after inputting name/color in PC customization screen.

      Delete
  3. A sex dungeon that you assign girls to for mana generation is a good idea. It should be less efficient than personally sexing up a girl, maybe 1 mana per girl at 0 loyalty/obedience, up to 4 at maximum, and then up to 2 more from corruption?

    I have more outfit ideas:
    Chainmail Bikini
    Lingerie
    Harem Girl Outfit ( http://orig05.deviantart.net/8892/f/2007/346/e/a/commission___genie_girl_by_hitmann.jpg )
    Bunny Suit ( http://orig01.deviantart.net/4b80/f/2011/303/3/0/playboy_bunny_suit_preview_by_animeangelcosplay-d4ei3ai.jpg )
    Mage Dress (like Sorceress from Dragon's Crown)
    Steel Bondage (manacles on wrists and ankles, steel collar, slave heels http://cfile1.uf.tistory.com/image/224A604F52E4B0B429E598 )

    Are there ways to increase all of a girl's stats? I've found that making her fight seems to improve Courage, and something increases Willpower (not sure what exactly), but having her study at the library does not seem to improve her Wits. And I have not discovered a way to increase a girl's Face, Charm, or Confidence, either. I haven't discovered everything yet, so maybe I'm just missing something?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Racial traits sometimes allow to increase a stat, but otherwise not really. Willpower stats growth is very premium.

      Delete
  4. Question how do u train the Courage etc of the girls i have no idea xd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's only few ways. In general you want a girl to start with high stats for your main fighters/etc as training willpower stats is very limited.

      Delete
  5. "your hair are black." in Personal info
    It should be "your hair is black."

    ReplyDelete
  6. I fought a giant spider in the dark bog and after beating it, I clicked 'Move on'. The next screen says 'You move through the ruins of what used to be living districts.', but has no buttons to do anything else.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Something to also look at is the plant event in Mystic Grove, the girl I left with the plant never returned to the mansion after I went there to get her back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What exactly happened after you went for her?

      Delete
    2. I clicked on the option to retrieve her and the game said she would be going back to the mansion, but she never did. The residents screen still listed her as being in the Mystic Grove, but when I went there again there was no mention of her, it just started the second part of the event.

      Delete
  8. For passive mana generation: The girls you sleep with should be sexed every night in some manner, resulting in mana generated.

    ReplyDelete